Under new ownership!
Under new ownership!
ST. PETERS BAYVIEW SUITES
We are happy to have you as our guest. The information below enables us to ensure that you have a peaceful and safe stay.
Please note: With COVID-19, we are continuing to adapt our cancellation policy to be relevant and fair to upcoming guests from various regions. As such, please contact us directly with any questions. For instance, if travel is not permitted between PEI and your home Atlantic province for your travel dates, we will provide you a full refund of your deposit.
1. Upon check-in, hotel Guest is obligated to present to the Reception staff a document with a photograph confirming his/her identity. If the Guest refuses to produce a document making it impossible to determine his/her identity, the Receptionist will have the right to refuse to issue the key to the room and enter into the hotel agreement.
2. The Receptionist has the right to refuse to register any guest without giving a reason for the refusal.
3. All Guests are required to complete a registration card entering his/her full name, home address and signature.
4. Rooms are rented by the hotel night which is from 3pm till 10am the following day.
5. If a Guest has not specified the duration of his/her stay, it is assumed that the room was rented for one night only.
6. The Guest is required to notify the Reception of his/her wish to prolong his/her stay beyond the duration indicated on arrival by 9:00am of the day on which the rental period expires. The Hotel shall grant the Guest’s wish to prolong the stay subject to availability.
7. Belongings left in the room after 11:00am are treated as automatically prolonging the stay and will be charged a fee for the next night at the price prevailing on the given day.
8. Quiet time is from 11pm to 6am. Zero Tolerance. Guests not adhering to this rule will be told to leave immediately with no reimbursement of charges.
9. Persons who are not registered guests are required to leave the premises by 11pm, otherwise it is equivalent to the Guest’s consent to add such person(s) to his/her room for a fee. The addition of each person shall be at the current rate for an extra person.
10. Smoking of any kind is completely prohibited in the units. Breach of the smoking prohibition in the room is equivalent to the Guest’s consent to cover the costs of deodorization of the room in the amount of $250.00 CDN.
11. Guests bear full material and legal responsibility for any loss, damages or destruction of hotel furnishings and appliances resulting from his/her fault or from the fault of his/her visitors.
12. Each time Guests leave their room they should make sure the door is locked, including windows and balcony doors.
13. The Hotel is not responsible for losses or damages to any Guests’ personal property.
14. The Guest should immediately notify the office of any loss, damage, or destruction of Hotel property.
15. A fee of $10.00 CDN. will be charged for misplaced or lost hotel keys.