ST. PETERS BAYVIEW SUITES
RULES AND REGULATIONS
We are happy to have you as our guest. Compliance with the rules below enable us to ensure that you have a peaceful and safe stay.
1. Commencement of stay in the Hotel is equivalent to acceptance of these Rules and Regulations.
2. Upon check-in, hotel Guest is obligated to present to the Reception staff a document with a photograph confirming his/her identity. If the Guest refuses to produce a document making it impossible to determine his/her identity, the Receptionist will have the right to refuse to issue the key to the room and enter into the hotel agreement.
3. The Receptionist has the right to refuse to register any guest without giving a reason for the refusal.
4. All Guests are required to complete a registration card entering his/her full name and signature.
5. Rooms are rented by the hotel night which is from 3pm till 11am the following day.
6. If a Guest has not specified the duration of his/her stay, it is assumed that the room was rented for one night only.
7. The Guest is required to notify the Reception of his/her wish to prolong his/her stay beyond the duration indicated on arrival by 9:00am of the day on which the rental period expires. The Hotel shall grant the Guest’s wish to prolong the stay subject to availability.
8. Belonging left in the room after 11:00am is treated as automatic prolonging of the stay and will be charged a fee for the next night at the price prevailing on the given day.
9. Quiet time is from 11pm to 6am. Zero Tolerance. Guests not adhering to this rule will be told to leave immediately with no reimbursement of charges.
10. Persons who are not checked in at the Hotel are required to leave the premises by 11pm. Stay in the hotel room of persons who are not checked in after 11pm is equivalent to the Guest’s consent to add such person(s) to his/her room for a fee. Addition of each person shall take place at the current price of an extra bed for an adult.
11. Smoking of any kind is completely prohibited in the hotel units. Breach of the smoking prohibition in the hotel room is equivalent to the Guest’s consent to cover the costs of deodorization of the room in the amount of $250.00 CDN.
12. Guest bears full material and legal responsibility for any loss, damages or destruction of hotel furnishings and appliances resulting from his/her fault or from the fault of his/her visitors.
13. Each time Guest leaves his/her room he/she should make sure the door is locked, including windows and balcony doors.
14. The Hotel is not responsible for losses or damages to any Guests personal property.
15. The Guest should immediately notify the office of any loss, damage or destruction of Hotel property.
16. A fee of $10.00 Cdn. will be charged for misplaced or lost hotel keys.